October 7th Call for Action
New York Call for Liberals to Join the ISO and WWP as Obama Pressure Groups
On March 4th this year millions of students, teachers, faculty, parents, community members and workers from a variety of sectors took to the streets in response to attacks on public education. Subsequently 5 joined the ISO and WWWP. Now those organizations are asking you to step up to the plate and donate money to support their publication of Socialist Worker and Socialist Action. These advanced theoretical publications require large financial support, most of which is provided by Ahmed Shawki’s nice cool $60 grand from working for the ISO. You should too, motherfucker.
Now, if you’re wondering how to fight the attacks on public education, you’ve come to the right people. They have been fighting and fighting and fighting and . . . Basically it just comes down to we need to pressure the FUCK out of Obama. ISO and WWP have been pressuring Democrats since Carter, so you came to the right people.
and now for… a special section…
The Most Valuable Fighters of the ISO
Owen the Talkative, of Hunter College
We all know the enemy from the right. But even more dangerous is the enemy from the left…….
THE INTERNATIONALIST GROUP / MENSHEVIKS IN OUR MIDST
The situation on March 4th at Hunter College was amiss. The reformists had infiltrated every student group, and especially the ISO. Scoundrels from the organization the Internationalist Group, infiltrated the ISO and changed its political line in a sophisticated maneuver. Where once a revolutionary tradition stood proud, now only a smoldering reactionary rubble remained. The IG had won the day.
Or so it seemed…
The brave detective work of Owen the Talkative, in fact, was the decisive factor in eliminating the threat of IG infiltration at Hunter College. Owen’s bravely raised voice inadvertently alerted police to the presence of the IG spies, leading to the unplanned but helpful result of their removal from the action. The ISO was then able to continue to control the microphone and speakers list. Owen the Talkative was hailed a hero and raised upon the outreaching arms of the reformist (for now) masses.
THE INTERNATIONALIST GROUP ATTEMPTED TO SOLDER THE EDUCATIONAL STRUGGLE TO THE REVOLUTIONARY STRUGGLE
the two should not be combined!
“ONLY ONE PROBLEM ASSHOLES
THE MASSES AREN’T READY FOR REVOLUTIONARY CONSCIOUSNESS”
— Ahmed Shawki, our “Fearless Leader”
- Cheerlead struggles with the good graces of council members! Or else!
- Pressure liberals to act like liberals! Make them vote liberal!!
- Hold Obama’s feet to the fire – he’s our friend, he just doesn’t know it yet!!!!
- Listen to what we have to say on the microphone – your voice sucks!
- Subscribe to the latest issue of Socialism and Liberation – it comes with weed!
- Don’t go on strike!
- Don’t mess with the PSL – they’ll mess with you!
- Down with the Republican Senators, for a Democratic Party Congress!
- Against all enemies, right and left! Down with the ultraleft infants of the Internationalist Group!
- Always follow the Internal Discussion Bulletin of the ISO – it contains useful information on how to struggle- the right way!
- Down with all October 7th Actions except New York! Do not support their tailing of our movement!
- Protest your own school – the school of reformism!
- Students are petty bourgeois and counterrevolutionary by nature, but if we help them they can stop it!
- Not your school, not your business, down with New School anarchists!
- For a mass reformist party of the working class! Topple the broken leftist bureaucracy and build a real counterrevolution!